Waiting for LEVEL 1

Greetings one and all,

It is with regret I must advise that until such time as an announcement is made stating we are moving to Covid Level 1 it is not possible for Mainly Acoustic to safely hold the October club night.

This was a most disappointing and difficult decision for the committee to make and we feel particularly sorry for the performers that have been booked in for some time.

We will keep you all posted should circumstance change for the better.

In the meantime, please take care and be safe,
Mary